How to find funding for a nursing agency staffing business
- Do your customers does not pay on financial terms?
- Do you decline request for your nurses, pharmacist, doctors because you
do not have the funds or credit?
- Are you short in funds trying to reimburse traveling nurses?
- Are you looking for a financial partner>
If you say "yes" to at least one of these questions, then maybe the answer is
Factoring Commercial services for your medical staffing recruiting company. Good
credit and good working capital is the key to success in operating and growing
your business. You simply must have the financing partner that gives you the
quickest access to cash.
Find a factoring commercial services that caters to small and mid-sized
What is the definitions of commercial factoring services for nursing agency.?
Commercial factoring is a process where a factor - the
company that purchases your invoices and receivables - provides your business
with the advance payment up front. As a third-party, the factor eliminates the
sale-to-collection 30, 60 or even 90 day delay. The advance payment you receive
from the factor is typically less a small discount (around 10%) of the total
invoice. When using commercial factoring, it is important that your customers
have good debt records and regularly pay their invoices on time. It is not a
good situation for your business or your factor if the receivables cannot be
collected at the end of the term.
The 3 Main Advantages
- Immediate Cash/No Waiting. You can receive quick payment
following shipment, delivery and invoicing (less than 24 hours in some cases)
to generate cash much sooner than if you collect the money on your own.
- Analysis of customers' creditworthiness. Prior to
purchasing your invoice, a factor conducts a credit analysis on the client you
are invoicing to determine the risk. You are entitled to the resulting
analysis and can assist you in your future business dealings with that
- You are not borrowing money. Again, the cash advanced is
based on your client's credit status, not yours. You may qualify for factoring
even if you are a young company without an established track record, have a
tax lien, or even declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Some of the services offered can include: Same Day Funding;
Daily Reporting; No Term Contracts; Free Credit / Collections Services.
What commercial factoring could mean to your company:
- Gain working capital without adding debt or diluting equity.
- Take advantage of early payment discounts from suppliers.
- Purchase equipment that will increase profitability.
- Protect and improve credit ratings.
- Increase sales through credit extensions.
Start A Nursing Agency
Business with NursePartners